Tuesday 18 February 2014

I love Cyprus


I went to Cyprus for my 18th birthday this summer, 18 amazing days in paradise. I stayed there with my sister and her boyfriend. Definitely one of the things which I will never forget - there were thousands and thousands of cats on the streets. So of course I could't resist when I saw shopping bag with cats on it! :)

Cypr byl moim przedwczesnym prezentem urodzinowym na moje 18ste urodziny, (18 dni w raju na 18ste urodziny). Bylam tam z moja starsza siostra i Jej chlopakiem. Mysle, ze z Cypru  na zawsze zostanie mi w pamieci ilosc kotow ktora sie tam znajduje. Na kazdym kroku mozna je spotkac przez co mozna dostac oczoplasu, a na pamiatke kupilam torbe wlasnie z nimi! :)

My favourite cat, Magic.
Moj ulubiony kotek, Magic.
Me and my sister.
Ja z moja siostra.






No comments:

Post a Comment